Eat Less Meat

 Hello, why should we all eat less meat or even give it up? I am a vegetarian and I do not eat fish or eggs either. I have been raised by my family not to hurt living creatures. I do not eat meat because I love animals and the rainforests. 

If you don't know why eating meat destroys the rainforests. If you watch this short clip on YouTube it will explain why There's a monster in my kitchen - YouTube. This short clip has been made by Greenpeace UK and even features Sir Paul McCartney. As you know Linda McCartney is famous for delicious, yummy, vegetarian and vegan foods. Which by the way me and my family love! 

Maybe you could one day or more, try and eat no meat, for example a 'Meat Free Monday'. This can be done at school, home or both! If you can do more than one day that would be amazing! Vegetarian meals have a lower carbon footprint. Not only would it help the environment but it can also lead to a better health and lifestyle for you. 

When your eating meat no one stops to think about animals; for example if your favourite animal was a Leopard, by eating meat you are destroying them because everything is linked. Next time when you go to the zoo or farm, think about how you are impacting these animals. By making a small change you can help the world by just adjusting what you eat.