3rd Day Of An Eco-Friendly Christmas

Christmas Decorations

My favourite part of Christmas is decorating the tree. I love doing this with my family. I have looked into different types of eco-decorations; these can be made from recycled wood, fabric and glass. These I think are a lot better than the plastic or PVC options that are non-recyclable. Try and keep hold of all the decorations you already have; even if they look old as I think it makes the tree look unique! If you look at this website 41 eco-friendly Christmas crafts - Gathered it has loads of great eco-ideas for you to do. You could make it a family tradition to make a decoration each year. 

If you would rather buy than make decorations, look at the website Eco-Friendly Gifts to Protect the Planet | Eco Gifts they do lovely recyclable and eco-friendly giftware. So you could buy some lovely items and still help the planet.