Reflection On The Past Year


If we pause for a moment and reflect on the past year this will show how insignificant we are in this world. How the Covid-19 pandemic has made us stop and in some cases be helpless in what we can actually do. 

We should be grateful to be healthy and think about all the loved ones lost this year... I also have lost two special women in my life... Mrs Gill Whitehouse and Ms Tina Edwards. Both these women were strong leaders and so loving. I will miss both of them so much and I will miss seeing them around school. They have contributed to my life and I will never forget them and all that they did for me. I will make sure that I make them proud of me... Rest in peace Mrs Whitehouse and Ms Edwards... 

I also lost my Great Grandfather this year. He worked hard all his life and always stood up for what was right. He will always be in my heart and my thoughts. More importantly he has also taught me to stand up and speak out if things are not what they should be.

This year has highlighted to us how precious life is. Looking forward we all must act and make changes. Even if they are small changes to help the environment and the world we live in. 

It is a precious planet and we all should treat and care for it as such.

If we all make small changes these can lead to big changes...

Happy New Year to all my readers. Hoping that 2021 is a peaceful year for all....
Mrs Gill Whitehouse

Ms Tina Edwards