WWF

WWF is a wildlife charity that looks after animals. It lets you adopt an animal that is on the endangered species list. Your money helps support WWF's work to help protect these animals. Not only will you be protecting these animals you will also be looking after the precious habitats around the world. 

The money you give monthly helps look after these endangered species and fund crucial work. You get regular updates of your animal and you only need to give £3 or more a month to help your animal.  You can sign up today with an adults help. I asked for an adoption as a Christmas present and I chose a Jaguar as it stated that it needed help. I got an adoption pack and get regular updates about the Jaguars, which I love receiving and reading. I am glad I chose this as a present as I feel like I am making a difference instead of having another toy that I would probably not use. 

"The Jaguar has been virtually wiped out from most of its northern range. Jaguars now occupy around half of their historic habitat. Their habitat is under threat like never before. In the Amazon, a stronghold for the jaguar, we're losing an area of rainforest around the size of three football pitches every minute with huge increases in the number of fires recorded in 2019" (WWF).

Adopt an animal for yourself or as a gift for a loved one, possibly as a birthday present? Or use your weekly pocket money towards this. 

If you are interested in adopting an animal, then click on the link to find out more. Adopt an Animal Today | WWF 

My teacher Miss Crump has adopted a Turtle called Glenda and a Rhino called Roby. She has inspired me to adopt the Jaguar and hopefully reading my post this may inspire others to do the same.