#EcoLockdown Challenge - Week 3



Week 3 - 15th to 21st Feb - Nature, Oceans and Outdoor learning.

ChallengeSpend an hour counting the birds you see in your garden, from your window or somewhere local to your home.

This week's challenge is The Big Schools' Birdwatch and reminds us to appreciate nature around us and to think about the importance of protecting it. (If you follow the link you will also have access to great free resources.) 

 

Spend some time this week thinking about the animals you see around your home and the challenges they may face. Try and spend an hour making a note of how many birds you see and how many different types of birds you can spot!  

 

For ideas on how you can make your garden an attractive place for birds to stop for a snack go to to; RSPB's top tips


You can get more information on this challenge and free resources at Transform Our World: #EcoLockdown (transform-our-world.org) You will also find information about how our Oceans are in danger.  

 




Upload pictures of yourself, family and friends taking part in this challenge, with the help of an adult if your under 18 years old to #EcoLockdown on the social media sites. You can also tag me into the pictures @ecoshaan or #ecoshaan on Instagram and Twitter to inspire others! Alternatively, contact my mum via the contact page on my blog or through her mobile number (if you have it) if you want to be featured in the update on my blog!


I have also informed my school, family and friends about the #EcoLockdown Challenge and asked them to join in.


Share my blog link Shaan's Eco World and details about #EcoLockdown with anyone you think may be interested.


We will be posting an update to the challenge, as well as pictures on my blog, Twitter and Instagram of me and my family doing this challenge on the weekend! So look out for the update!