#EcoLockdown Challenge - Week 4

Week 4 - 22nd to 28th Feb - Travel, Pollution and Waste

ChallengeRecord how much waste your household goes through in one day.

The amount of waste we produce is bad for the planet. This week, work out how much waste your household produces in one day from food, travel and other stuff.

 

You can find out your environmental footprint by using WWF's Footprint calculator. Once you've noted how much waste you produce, think about:

  1. How this makes you feel. Are you thinking about changing any of your behaviours?
  2. What things can you do to cutdown on your waste?

 Read my blog post dated 29th November 2020 for more information and ideas; Food Waste (shaansecoworld.blogspot.com)



You can get more information on this challenge and free resources at; 

Transform Our World: #EcoLockdown Week 4: Travel, Pollution & Waste (transform-our-world.org)


Upload pictures of yourself, family and friends taking part in this challenge, with the help of an adult if your under 18 years old to #EcoLockdown on the social media sites. You can also tag me into the pictures @ecoshaan or #ecoshaan on Instagram and Twitter to inspire others! Alternatively, contact my mum via the contact page on my blog or through her mobile number (if you have it) if you want to be featured in the update on my blog!


I have also informed my school, family and friends about the #EcoLockdown Challenge and asked them to join in.


Share my blog link Shaan's Eco World and details about #EcoLockdown with anyone you think may be interested.


We will be posting an update to the challenge, as well as pictures on my blog and social media sites of me and my family doing this challenge on the weekend! So look out for the update!