Hydesville Tower School - Eco Committee

I’m so excited and pleased to announce that Hydesville Tower School held its first Eco Committee yesterday!

This was a BIG milestone for me personally, from when I first contacted Mr Honey in 2020 to actually sitting in our very first meeting. I was so happy to finally see what I had visioned last year come together. 

Thank you to all the staff that have supported me, in seeing what I am trying to achieve. Especially Mr Honey for being such an AMAZING headmaster and being so encouraging right from day one.

We discussed our first agenda and will be getting straight to work on some eco issues around our school. The committee members are all looking forward to making a difference, not only to our school but the local community and our planet.

Watch this space I will be giving regular updates on how the eco committee are doing and what initiatives we are implementing.

Hydesville Tower School committed to making a difference for our planet..

Images Credit: Bally Dulay