The Week Junior Hero Of 2022 Award!!!





Such exciting news to share!!

I have been named and awarded The Week Junior Hero of 2022 title! The Week Junior is a national magazine for children and young people.

See my feature in The Week Junior magazine Christmas bumper edition.

A BIG thank you to The Week Junior!

I am also featured on their latest podcast ‘The Week Junior Christmas Special’ where I have been named Hero of 2022. 

Listen in at 10:08 for the introduction of the five heroes and 11:40 where I am featured. You can hear me send out a special message! (The Week Junior Christmas Special’) 

The Week Junior Show podcast - Fun Kids - the UK's children's radio station (funkidslive.com)





I also want to wish all my readers and followers a Happy New Year! Thank you for all your support and the kindness you have shown. Here's to 2023 where we will continue to make a difference for our planet...