Harrow School - Churchill Scholarship!

I am so excited and pleased to announce to my readers that I have been awarded the prestigious Winston Churchill Scholarship at Harrow School (Home - Harrow School) named after the past alumni. 

It has been a dream of mine to attend this school and I am extremely grateful to Harrow for giving me this amazing opportunity.

I'm hoping the school will support and help me further in my work with the environment.

The Churchill scholarship is awarded to a child who;

'demonstrates the characteristics of personal courage, wide-ranging thinking, a global outlook and who may one day change the world for the better'.





Links to articles:

Hydesville pupil wins place at Harrow School - Hydesville School

 Walsall pupil celebrates after being offered scholarship to top private school | Express & Star (expressandstar.com)

Chance of a lifetime for Black Country school pupil awarded prestigious scholarship | Express & Star (expressandstar.com)

Walsall boy nabs scholarship at Winston Churchill's old school thanks to eco-credentials - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)