Prize Giving 2023 πŸ†


 

Just wanted to share I had my Prep School Prize Giving 2023 event. I am pleased to tell you all that I won the schools most prestigious award, The Bryant Cup - Prep School Headteachers Award For Excellence.
 
I have worked hard over the last few years at Prep school; I am truly humbled that I was recognised and this trophy was awarded to me. 

I received various other awards but The Bryant Cup is what I have been working towards through Prep School. To receive this honour and hold the trophy on the day was truly special. 

The school also celebrated my amazing scholarship to Harrow School. I was given the Harrow Winston Mascot teddy and Harrow pin badge to wear on my blazer; which I am SO proud of. I will be wearing this pin badge with so much pride.

 
Mrs Samra (headmistress) presenting me with The Bryant Cup, Harrow mascot and pin badge. Thank your Mrs Samra!!

 
Mrs Chand (Head of Prep) and Mrs Samra (Headmistress) presenting my Excellence awards! I needed help as I could not hold them all!

Other awards on the day:

I was nominated as the only Year 6 pupil at my school for the ISA Maxwell Prize. This award celebrates the achievements of Year 6 children in education at the schools of ISA Members. The prize is non-academic and rewards a holistic approach to school and community life.


I was awarded the Postgraduate Certificate For Children's University. I had achieved the highest hours (430) in the whole of Prep school! I even got a special mention for having achieved the highest hours and my commitment to extra curricular activities. 


 Childrens University Award

I was awarded the Contribution To Community Award for my fundraising efforts for the less fortunate and contributing to the community. I have won this award three years running since it was first introduced at Prep school!

 Community Award
  


I was also awarded a certificate for completing the Hydesville Challenge which incorporated challenges of; Enterprise, Citizenship, Expedition, Participation and PSHE.

Below are some photos from the day!

 
Playing the drum on a song that was showcased for parents on the day.









Mrs Samra and Mrs Chand giving their speeches - I loved the one about me and the wonderful things you said.

 The Family

 
Me and my baby brother who I would like to congratulate as he also won the Contribution To Community Award. Prize Giving 2023 πŸ† 

 
Me and my mum, who is the world’s best loving and supportive parent. She also deserves this trophy!

 
Me and all my awards! So happy and blessed!!


 
My blazer; leaving Prep school being the first pupil that has achieved the most pin badges that can be awarded plus my Harrow pin badge!

Prep School House Captain

Some of you may already know I am the House Captain of Hatherton at Prep school. I was voted in at the start of Year 6 by the other pupils after I gave a speech on why I would be a good leader.
I have campaigned and encouraged pupils in Hatherton house to do their best and achieve their house points for good behaviour, commitment to their studies. I have acted as a role model for these pupils to showcase that anything is achievable with hard work. Therefore on the last day of term I was OVER THE MOON when Hatherton House was named winners of the HOuse Cup 2023 and I was called to the stage to hold this trophy. 

                                               Holding the house cup

It truly has been an amazing year and I have achieved the goals I had set out. It sounds like a clichΓ© but hard work does pay off. It may take a while but you have to put in the time, effort and commitment if there is something you want
 to achieve.

My Prep school journey has sadly ended, however it is now time to close this chapter and start writing the next... watch this space!

   (Leavers hoodie)